Thursday, April 04, 2013

New stuff

I'm always on the lookout for new additions to my kitchen. These are the latest - all, as it happens, from Danish design companies.

Colorful egg cups from Rice, that come in very many colors. I ordered them from Inreda.com.  and I got yellow, orange, green and purple. I might buy a few more as they come back in stock - they're often sold out.

Then the mugs.. Oh, the mugs. They're from a company called Design Letters and based on Arne Jacobsen's typography. I got them from Länna Möbler. Being a sucker for monograms and fonts, I immediately bought most of the collection. Coffee mugs for me and my husband, and melamine mugs for the kids! Also, there are plates... But I'll show you those on another day. Now we're off to Skansen to visit with the animals for the first time this year!

No comments: